|ECCJ / AEEC Home|
1. Security of your personal information
ECCJ is committed to protecting the personal information you shared with us. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, phone number, or numbers or signs assigned to users.
2. Collection of your personal information
When ECCJ collects any personal information on our website, we will express our need for the personal data at the point of collection.
3. Uses of Personal Information
We use your personal information only for information-collecting purpose. We will use your personal information only when;
4. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information in response to legal process, in case of defending rights, properties, of ECCJ, our website and users and protecting safety and interests of ECCJ, our website, users and third parties.
Cookies are pieces of data stored on the user's hard drive containing information about the user. Cookies benefit the user by requiring login only once, thereby saving time while on our web site.
Cookies make it possible for us to identify registered users without needing to ask for registration details every time you access our site. Using cookies makes accessing our site more convenient as you don't need to remember you username and password each time you enter.
Cookies will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come. But we cannot identify you personally in this way.
6. Link Policy
1) If you would like to place a link on your website to our website, you can do so without permission from us as long as it is limited to non commercial use.
2) After placing a link to our website, please inform us of your URL, name and contact address via the email form.
3) You are not allowed to incorporate any content from this site into your site (e.g., by in-lining, framing, etc).
4) If you have any questions on our Link Policy, email us.
The information contained herein shall not be reproduced or distributed without the written consent of the Energy Conservation Center, Japan.
ECCJ / AEEC Home
Copyright(C) ECCJ 1996-2013