Check item of factory audit
→Following items are mentioned in the audit report.
- General administrative matter
- Energy management system
- State of implementation of measurement / recording
- State of facility and equipment maintenance
- Management of energy consumption
- Energy unit consumption management for major products
- Environmental conservation related management
- Improvement of processes
- Air conditioning / refrigerating facility
- Operation management
- Energy conservation measure
- Operation management of cooling facilities
- Operation management of auxiliary facilities
- Insulation / refrigerating facilities
Energy Conservation Guidebook for Factories, 2003 Edition
- Pump / fan, compressor
Boiler / industrial furnace, steam system, heat exchanger, waste heat / wastewater, etc.
- Operation management of pumps / fans
- Operation management of the pneumatic system
- Combustion management
- Operation / efficiency management
- Insulation / heat insulation and prevention of heat radiation loss
- Temperature control of exhaust gas Operation management of steam
- Management of steam leaks / insulation
- Optimization of piping system
- Leveling of load
- Recovery and reuse of steam drain
- Operation management of heat exchanger
- Reduction of waste heat / wastewater
- Substation facility, motor, lighting equipment, electrical heating facility
Improvement of processes
- Substation facility management
- Transformer facility management
- Motor capacity / operation management
- Operation management of lighting equipment
- Operation management of electrical heating facility
- Improvement of the operation
- Review of the factory processing line
- Realization of efficiency improvement, continuous operation
- Leveling of load, electric power contract, co-generation, new energy, etc.
- Load leveling measure
- Contract for control of demand and supply, etc.
- Plan for introduction of co-generation, etc.
- New energy, etc.
- Energy conversion
|→Detail of above listed items is on the file "Proposed_items.ppt"
Copyright(C) ECCJ 1996-2019