- Designated energy management factories
: 3,500 business enterprises.
- Designated factories accounted for about 60 percent of energy consumption in the industrial sector.
- Appointment of the energy manager was mandatory.
- The system of examination for the energy manager was established.
||Simplification of administrative procedures
(entrust qualification system to the private
The Energy Conservation Center, Japan (ECCJ)
was nominated as the designated agent.
- Examination of Qualified Person for Energy
- Qualification Course of Qualified Person
for Energy Management
||Strengthening of implementation of effective
energy conservation measures.
- Enforcement of mandatory periodical reporting