|ECCJ / TextReport
Energy Conservation in Japan
Enetech Yokohama (LLC)
- Audit on Energy Conservation of Factory
- Energy Conservation Technology
(combustion control and heat insulation)
- Guidelines by The Law
- Examples from Audit Report
- Energy Conservation Check Items
Audit on Energy Conservation of Factory
- Framework of the system
- Scheme and procedure
- Check item of factory audit–1
- Check item of factory audit–2
- Check item of factory audit–3
- Check item of factory audit–4
- Industry type of the audited factory
- Proposal by the audit report–1
- Proposal by the audit report–2
- Proposed energy conservation rate
- Energy conservation rate by industrial type
- Number of audits
Framework of the system
- Objects: factories of the scales falling under type 2 designated energy management factory
–Fuel = 1,500 to 3,000kL/y, electric power = 6 to 12 million kWh/y
- Audit to be done in response to application by the auditee factory
- Submission of the preliminary survey sheet on energy audit from the applicant
- One-day onsite survey by two specialists, one in thermal energy and the other in electric power
- Analysis of data and sending of the report
- Energy audit done free of charge (administrationfs budget)
- Nationwide endeavor (at ECCJ's 9 branches)
- Items to be entered are standardized and statistical analysis is facilitated.
- The auditee factory has no obligation to implement the proposals.
- Questionnaire surveys one year after audit indicate that about 30 percent of the proposals are implemented.
- Specialists are selected from those who have been registered in ECCJ.
- The institution and procedure of energy conservation audit for buildings are the same as those of the factory energy conservation audit.
Scheme and procedure
Copyright(C) ECCJ 1996-2019