|ECCJ / TextReport
- Audit on Energy Conservation of Factory
- Energy Conservation Technology
(combustion control and heat insulation)
- Guidelines by The Law
- Examples from Audit Report
- Energy Conservation Check Items
1.Audit on Energy Conservation of
Factories and buildings
1-1 Framework of the system
1-2 Scheme and procedure
1-3 Check item of factory audit – 1
1-4 Check item of factory audit – 2
1-5 Check item of factory audit – 3
1-6 Check item of factory audit – 4
1-7 Industry type of the audited factory
1-8 Proposal by the audit report – 1
1-9 Proposal by the audit report – 2
1-10 Proposed energy conservation rate
1-11 Energy conservation rate by industrial type
1-12 Number of audits
1-1.Framework of the system
- Objects: factories of the scales falling under type 2 designated energy management factory
Fuel = 1,500 to 3,000kL/y, electric power = 6 to 12 million kWh/y -
- Audit to be done in response to application by the auditee factory
- Submission of the preliminary survey sheet on energy audit from the applicant
- One-day onsite survey by two specialists, one in thermal energy and the other in electric power
- Analysis of data and sending of the report
- Energy audit done free of charge (administration’s budget)
- Nationwide endeavor (at ECCJ’s 9 branches)
- Items to be entered are standardized and statistical analysis is facilitated.
- The auditee factory has no obligation to implement the proposals.
- Questionnaire surveys one year after audit indicate that about 30 percent of the proposals are implemented.
- Specialists are selected from those who have been registered in ECCJ.
- The institution and procedure of energy conservation audit for buildings are the same as those of the factory energy conservation audit.
1-2.Scheme and procedure
Copyright(C) ECCJ 1996-2007